-
April 16th, 2003, 04:25 PM
#1
TastinGood
Guest
ya know what?
I looked up the lyrics to that song again and they did say 'moms spaghetti'.
So I dont know wtf the real lyrics are. I've now seen it both ways.
-
April 16th, 2003, 04:46 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
you should be a bit more selective about the
people you hang out with, wes....
i have never puked in public...
except once... when i was 17.... and me and
some friends went to memphis... drinking there
and back... and just 3 blocks from our house...
we pulled over and i got sick in a park parking lot.
i think it had more to do with the driving than
the drinking... since i get nauseous when people
drive at times.
that was one of 3 times i have ever puked while drinking.
-
April 16th, 2003, 04:49 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yea Wes, when you go out, you should interview everyone in the bar/club/establishment before you go in to make sure this never happens again, for crying out loud, seriously be more selective.
-
April 16th, 2003, 05:46 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I wasn't with the girl...I didn't even know her...this is just what I saw...noone at my table got sick or kicked out...
-
April 16th, 2003, 05:50 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
and for christsakes!....
be sure you don't drink so much that you come
back the next day posting about some 'dream'
you had of some people you 'didn't' know....
*rolls eyes*
-
April 16th, 2003, 05:56 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
You are the stupidest bitch alive...
-
April 16th, 2003, 05:58 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
sorry i'm not COOL enough to sit up with you
at the FLYING SAUCER and get so stoned DRUNK
that i PUKE all over myself and have my BUDDIES
clean me up and sit me BACK UP with the rest
of you LOSERS just to be THROWN OUT cuz you are
all GAY!
-
April 16th, 2003, 06:07 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
All you are doing is further proving...that you are...in fact...the stupidest bitch alive...just go ahead and admit...you misunderstood the initial post...and that you have only been joking since...it's time to save some face...
-
April 16th, 2003, 06:18 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
if you are this oblivious...
you must be setting a world record
-
April 16th, 2003, 06:27 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Why don't you just say it...you don't like the people I hang out with...you take shots at them all the time...you take shots at the girls I talk to...why must you dance around everything...come out and say what you really mean...instead of hiding behind your song & dance...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks